[rescue] Re: Anyone want a low-power small fast mainframe?

Bill Bradford mrbill at mrbill.net
Wed Mar 12 21:57:26 CST 2003

On Wed, Mar 12, 2003 at 10:38:30PM -0500, Dave McGuire wrote:
> >I"ve got a PDP-8/A 500 (pictures soon) that I need to get more info
> >on and hopefully get working..
>   I can practically draw the schematics for that machine from memory.
> Let me know if you run into trouble.

No idea how complete this is, at all.  I dunno if its even got the right
front panel.  Got it from Doc, who saved it from someone else, etc, etc.

http://weblog.mrbill.net/pictures/computers/pdp8a/

I *may* make this my first restoration project, and learn all about the -8
at the same time.

Bill

--
bill bradford