[rescue] Re: Anyone want a low-power small fast mainframe?

Curtis H. Wilbar Jr. rescue at hawkmountain.net
Wed Mar 12 11:26:34 CST 2003

I don't see this guy getting 10K for that Univac III.... and by reading
his description, sounds to me like he's going to scrap it if it doesn't
sell (that is me reading between the lines).... what a sin...

That baby deserves to be in a museam...

Speaking of old iron (although not as old as Univac-III :-) )...

Anyone seen any DECstation 10 or 20 boxen :-)

anyone got one running :-) ?

-- Curt