[rescue] Re: Anyone want a low-power small fast mainframe?

Robert Novak rnovak at indyramp.com
Wed Mar 12 10:28:11 CST 2003

On Wed, Mar 12, 2003 at 01:32:33AM -0800, Francisco Javier Mesa-Martinez wrote:

> Tse... that is a woozy mainframe... this is a "real" mainframe :)
>
> http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3405163151&category=1247
>
> *LOL* Check the reserve price too....

Um, there is no reserve price, from what I can see. There's a minimum
bid, which oddly is below the reserve on his previous auction on this
item (he's had it up at least twice before).

I wonder if he's trying to establish value for insurance purposes or
something. If anything, he's paying quite a bit in listing fees...
maybe the $1k so far in listing fees is cheaper than a professional
valuation and assessment.

Rob