[rescue] SGI Indigo 2 question

Curtis H. Wilbar Jr. rescue at hawkmountain.net
Tue Mar 11 12:29:45 CST 2003

That's odd then as I'll have to double check, but from memory, I think
one of the boxes that doesn't have that connected to the midplane has a
high impact graphics card in it... and it works (at least to the ROM
monitor)... will have to go double check that.

Is there anything wrong with connecting it to the midplane if your not running
Impact cards, or in that case should it be connected to that terminator?/
blank board on the power supply ?

-- Curt