[rescue] FC-AL GBIC's

nick at snowman.net nick at snowman.net
Mon Mar 10 13:38:51 CST 2003

Well there are a whole lot of GBICS up on ebay
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3405162077&category=176
looks like what you want, though I havn't had trouble with my 12pack of
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3405466502&category=3704
bought from same seller ~1yr ago.  I rather like the QLA2x00 series cards
because they work with anything always.  It's rather nice that way, one
card, don't have to worry about "is rev x of card y supported under os
z?", just plug in, boot, work.
	Nick