[rescue] Sun gear in UK - FTGH

Curtis H. Wilbar Jr. rescue at hawkmountain.net
Sat Mar 8 15:58:49 CST 2003

If nobody takes that 17E10 monitor and you scrap it, would you be willing
to remove the lower half of the swivel base (I can send you info on how to
remove it... it is easy once you know how... tricky and hard otherwise) ???

It would have to be sent to the US, but it is light, so postage shouldn't
be bad, and I of course would pay for the postage....

I've been unable to find one, and a troubled monitor makes the perfect donor.

Thanks,

  -- Curt