[rescue] Sun gear in UK - FTGH

Shirker shirker at mooli.org.uk
Sat Mar 8 14:50:31 CST 2003

Hi,

Due to impending house move, I have the following to dispose of,
free (you must collect[1] from Bradford, West Yorkshire):

GDM-20D10 monitor, slightly faulty (line jitter), but picture otherwise
extremely good. It's such a nice monitor it'd be a shame to bin it.
Minus remote control, but they're common on eBay.

GDM-17E10 monitor, slightly faulty. On switch-on, picture comes up fine,
and then just fades out to black over 15 seconds or so. A nice monitor
if you could fix this.

SPARCstation ELC (4/25) x 6
Working, but have flat IDPROMs
Each has Type 4 keyboard, and Type 5 optical mouse (with correct pad).
IIRC, these have 16MB each in them.

Ed.

[1] For suitable amount of diesel money, I would be prepared to drive
some (hopefully all!) of these to anywhere within a reasonable radius.