[rescue] SS5/110

jodys at helluin.org jodys at helluin.org
Thu Mar 6 17:55:41 CST 2003

On Thu, Mar 06, 2003 at 05:28:21PM -0600, Jonathan C. Patschke wrote:
> On Thu, 6 Mar 2003 jodys at helluin.org wrote:
>
> > Amber? Maybe your gamma set wrong, try
>
> Actually, it looks like it's just dropping the blue channel:
>
>   http://jonathan.celestrion.net/crap/u10.screen.png

Wow, that's pretty weird, I can only sorta reproduce it by dropping
the blue gamma down to .01 on my machine (Indy). I'm presuming you fiddled
with the blue gamma, just to see what it looks like with a high gamma.

Here's a screen shot with my blue gamma dropped to .01.
http://www.helluin.org/bluegamma.png

Still maybe you oughta just get used to it, sort of a retro 1980's
amber terminal feel ;)

Jody