[rescue] WTB: SunPCiII card?

Paolo Di Francesco paipai at tin.it
Thu Mar 6 15:43:34 CST 2003

Hello,

I really would like to have a new SunPCiII/SunPCiIIPRO card. So if someone
has one spare of these card, here in Europe, I would like to buy it :P

By the way, it  seems the card I took on ebay is burned :(

Can anyone tell me what is the output of

ls /dev/sunpci*

I have installed solaris9, with the latest drivers (took on the sun site)
 and it seems the card (SunPCiII 600mhz ) is not seen.
[output:

bash-2.05# ./sunpci -l
/dev/sunpci2drv*: No such file or directory
The SunPCi device driver is not installed.

To run the startup program:

     1. Type: su, then enter your superuser password.
     2. Type: cd /opt/SUNWspci2/drivers/solaris
     3. Type: ./sunpcload
]

Well let me know.

Thank you!!!!