[rescue] Origin 200 - flaky serial console

Kurt Huhn kurt at k-huhn.com
Thu Mar 6 11:56:31 CST 2003

"Joshua D. Boyd" <jdboyd at celestrion.net> wrote:

[flea markets/boot sales]

> The few I've been to haven't been from peoples cars.  Maybe I've only
> been to the wrong sort.

Having been partially brought up in the antique-dealer world, I would have
to say that very few flea markets (if any) are held out of a collection of
car trunks.  Normally the cars/vans/trucks are nowhere near the display
areas.  If car trunks are the primary display vehicle for a group of
sellers, you can usually refer to it as a "swap meet" with far more
accuracy.

--
Kurt                 " Now, if you'll excuse me, I've got to flagellate
kurt at k-huhn.com        myself with a soldering iron."