[rescue] Sun keyboards to good homes

jwbirdsa at picarefy.com jwbirdsa at picarefy.com
Tue Mar 4 21:34:24 CST 2003

   After doing a bit of cleanup, and assessing my machinery needs in light
of my current unemployment and the possibilities of massive upheavals
pursuant to that, I've decided that I have way too many Sun keyboards.
So the following are available for postage and maybe a modest donation
to the JWB unemployment fund:

+ two Type-2 keyboards, one is last known working and the other I'm not sure
  about. I seem to recall that I couldn't get it to work, but it might have
  been just a cable problem

+ three Type-2 mice

+ six Type-3 keyboards

+ four Type-3 mice

+ two Type-4 keyboards

+ four Type-4 mice

   Note that some of these are pretty grubby.

   I also have a medium-sized coarse-grid mousepad (works with -2/3), two
medium-sized fine-grid mousepads (type 4 (and higher AFAIK)), and four
small fine-grid mousepads.

   Stay tuned for other pieces of gear as I work out what I'm really likely
to ever use and not. Thanks!

   --James B.