[rescue] QFE cheap?

Lionel Peterson lionel4287 at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 4 15:47:53 CST 2003

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=20328&item=340460192
> >7
>
> That is a CHASSIS:
>
> "no CPU, video card, hard drive, or memory"

Video is $39 from him
CPUs are pretty cheap too ($125/ea, only one needed)
RAM is RAM, not too expensive, and HDs are plentiful

With $500 you could make a nice U60 system from him.

> > Check out his other auctions... Some very tempting offers...
>
> Too tempting ;)

$65 U2 bases w/$25 S/H (I have a well-stocked parts bin, so I could put
together another U2 dual 300 MHz, couple drives & creator FFB for under
$100 out of pocket)...

Strap on a QFE, and it is a nice cable/DSL router ;^)

=====
Lionel

http://taxes.yahoo.com/