[rescue] J90 on epay

Lionel Peterson lionel4287 at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 3 22:46:10 CST 2003

--- OutBack Dingo <dingo at microbsd.net> wrote:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3403082724&category=1479

> On Monday 03 March 2003 13:12, Thomas Gallaway wrote:
> > > Crap outbid in the last 23 seconds by 25.00 Arrrggghhhh
> >
> > What was the auction url? I seem not to find it...

Never, EVER bid in even dollar amounts.

I always bid top $ in the last 45 seconds, if I really want it, and I
always bid odd amounts, like $46.56 for an item, so that if someone
bids $45 I get the item.

Top dollar is defined as this - think of the price you WON'T pay, then
deduct a small amount (5-10%) and bid.

And ALWAYS check the S/H charge...

=====
Lionel