[rescue] Cisco memory

Curtis H. Wilbar Jr. rescue at hawkmountain.net
Mon Mar 3 17:54:38 CST 2003

I haven't (and I have a 3620 and would like to).

However, here is how I think it could be done.... the check for more than
64 Meg occurs in the early stages of the boot rom... before IOS is even loaded.

If someone could get one of those from a 3640, I bet it would work on the
3620 and get past the memory limitation.

-- Curt