[rescue] WTB: Ultra-class System

Michael Dombrowski ab1244 at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 3 12:28:28 CST 2003

Hello All,
I need an Ultra-class system with CPU and F/W (or
better) SCA SCSI that can take a 1.6" disk. My only
other requirement is that it comes with CPU as I have
everything else but I certainly wouldn't turn down a
configured system for a good price. I just need it to
stick a large SCSI disk and FDDI card in so CPU isn't
so important to me, a U1E/143 or U2/167 would be more
than enough. So I'm looking for a Ultra 1
Enterprise/Creator, 2, 30, 60, or any clone system
that will work.

Thanks
Mike
http://taxes.yahoo.com/