[rescue] Snow?

Jeffrey Nonken jeff_work at nonken.net
Mon Feb 24 10:52:53 CST 2003

On Mon, 24 Feb 2003 10:25:53 -0600, "Jonathan C. Patschke"
<jp at celestrion.net>
wrote:

> On Mon, 24 Feb 2003, Jeffrey Nonken wrote:
>
> > > And to think I drove 3,000 miles to deliver a pair of ss20s....
> >
> > No, you drove 3000 miles because some crazy old Jewish lady wanted her
> > daughter to have 5 gallons of honey.
>
> ???
>
> Story?

Oh yes, and it may make you wet your pants. But it's Cristof's story, I'll
let
him tell it.

By the way, the can started leaking, so the honey has since been moved to
several suitable plastic containers.

The car can be seen in my snow pictures, now at
http://gallery.nonken.net/snow

---
Just because something's cool doesn't mean something else doesn't suck.
-Butthead