[rescue] Sun Ultra Enterprise 1 chassis?

Tim H. lists at pellucidar.net
Sat Feb 22 19:17:19 CST 2003

--Darn, I think I sent this previously from the wrong address--

Today I received most of the parts of a UE 1 170, rescued from multiple
bins at a scrap yard.  I have motherboard w/ RAM and CG6 frame buffer,
Power supply, HD with carrier, and top plastic.  I am told it even
lights up as a bunch of parts on the table.  However, I have no chassis.

I also have very little money to put into this, so if anybody has a
chassis from which they have scavenged critical components that they
would like to see in a good home, please drop me a line off list.

Tim