[rescue] quad 486

Andrew Weiss ajwdsp at cloud9.net
Fri Feb 21 12:52:11 CST 2003

These, btw, would be the only x86 machines I'd be interested in owning and
running.(the only ones that have an odd coolness factor... well other than
the Altos machines with Xenix which have a cool nostalgia factor - Xenix
being the only MS produced product I slightly like....slightly...).. other
than my current Dual Pro system.

Andrew