[rescue] Re: Wanted - Dual (or quad) PPro motherboard

Curtis H. Wilbar Jr. rescue at hawkmountain.net
Wed Feb 19 22:16:22 CST 2003

I have a W6Li and a PR440FX.  I'm keeping the PR440FX (at the moment),
but the W6Li may be available.  However, I bought a pair of overdrives
to use in the W6Li and they wouldn't work... I ended up putting them in
the PR440FX.

So, if your thinking of overdrives, I'd go with a PR440FX.  I've heard the
W6Li works... but maybe it is dependant on a board revision or something...
definately didn't work in mine.

-- Curt