[rescue] Oh my gosh, an on-topic question! ;^)

Tom Ponsford tponsford at theriver.com
Wed Feb 19 07:23:09 CST 2003

Without a doubt the best cleaner I've found for plastic computer cases
is Simple Green.

For keyboards: Simple Green and a Q-tip

I've cleaned severl HUNDRED computer cases  Monitors, and keyboards
using this.

Fot Sticky Tape residue I use Goo-gone OR (this may sound odd) WD-40
Not as a cleaner per-se, but it takes sticky glue off like no ones business.

What I'd like to know if there is a relatively safe
chemical/cleaner/bleacher that
takes off the brownish/yellowing discoloration most old cases get.

My cleaning project today is cleaning a VT-100 terminal I got at auction
this week for $2.00 :)

cheers

Tom