[rescue] Oh my gosh, an on-topic question! ;^)

Chad Fernandez fernande at internet1.net
Wed Feb 19 10:33:54 CST 2003

Kevin Loch wrote:
> do NOT use acetone, unless you like rag wipe patterns on your box.

Agreed.  If you tempted to use acetone, go buy some Goof-off or better
yet, a can of 3M Adhesive Remover from your local autobody supply shop.
  I forgot to mention the adhesive remover earlier.  I use it on almost
every computer I clean.  It's a quart can.  Probably more expensive than
acetone, but won't eat your computer case.  I'm about out of it too....
hope it hasn't gotten too expensive :-)

Chad Fernandez
Michigan, USA