[rescue] Oh my gosh, an on-topic question! ;^)

Steve Hatle shatle at nfldinet.com
Wed Feb 19 08:40:16 CST 2003

On 2/18/03 11:23 PM, "Lionel Peterson" <lionel4287 at yahoo.com> wrote:

> What is the concensus on suitable cleaners for plastic cases - I have
> some Sun monitors and systems with extraneous markings/dirt/scuffs that
> I'd like to clean up... Clean scratches look 100% better than dirty
> ones, and markings of "scrap" on a U2 case are just wrong.

It's much less exotic than all the rocket fuels everyone has been talking
about <grin>, but a block pencil eraser can take off  scuffs, etc without
much work.

It can dull the shiny-ness of certain plastics, but sometimes a small dab of
Armor-all or something similar can bring that back.

My 2 cents,

Steve