[rescue] Oh my gosh, an on-topic question! ;^)

Curtis H. Wilbar Jr. rescue at hawkmountain.net
Wed Feb 19 01:41:30 CST 2003

I use Windex, and if there are scuffs I'll use a brush with the Windex...
I'm sure there is something better for that, I just haven't found it yet...

Now, for adhesive, this is going to sound odd... but PAM cooking spray...
It really works great... let it set, use a paper towel, scrubb the adhesive
away (if it's not think it will wipe away)... then use Windex to clean off
the PAM....

How it is I tried PAM..... well, I was trying to remove some label adhesive
from a printer, and the PAM was one of the first things I ran across while
looking for Goo gone....  don't ask me why I tried it, but I'm glad I did..
works better than goo gone.

-- Curt