[rescue] Monitor question...

Paul Hortiatis ph009j at mail.rochester.edu
Tue Feb 18 18:12:39 CST 2003

Does any one have or familar with the OPTIQUEST V115T 21" monitor?
I have a pair of them i use on my main system and for my SGI boxes(they were
being thrown out, both badly out of focus, simple to fix), they have both
BNC and hd15 input. They also have what looks like an RJ45 jack on the back
that is labeld access buss, I was wondering if any one knew what this is
for? From my searching online i have been unable to find any info on them
over the normal max resolution, refresh rates and reviews. Some sites send
you to ViewSonic's website with no information on the Optiquest version(the
viewsonics version is the Q115 but they dont' mention that is has BNC or the
Access buss plug).

Thnx
	Paul