[rescue] Re: Re: Small serial terminal

Andrew Weiss ajwdsp at cloud9.net
Tue Feb 18 15:40:27 CST 2003

I started with Slackware 3.0... I was a serious fan until it came time to
upgrade the c libs.  I finally managed to do it after a hosed system (for a
while).  I switched to Debian and never looked back.  Please tell me that
newer Slackware has some sort of a. package management system, b. dependency
checking, c. both

Andrew