[rescue] Re: Re: Small serial terminal

Kurt Huhn kurt at k-huhn.com
Tue Feb 18 12:54:56 CST 2003

"Kevin Loch" <kloch at gurunet.net> wrote:

> My last experience with RedHat on a backup server (nfs)
> reinforced my opinion that Linux has become
> unreliable junk.  That server now happily runs FreeBSD.
> It's too bad that FreeBSD is the Betamax of free OS's.

Well, there's your problem right there.  I use Slackware here at the office
(we need to use Linux for a combination of technical and monetary reasons)
and I'm *extremely* happy with it.  RedHat is barely fit to poop on.

--
Kurt                 " Now, if you'll excuse me, I've got to flagellate
kurt at k-huhn.com        myself with a soldering iron."