[rescue] Re: Multia Question

Robert Novak rnovak at indyramp.com
Sun Feb 16 13:34:56 CST 2003

On Sun, 16 Feb 2003, Kris Kirby wrote:

> On Sun, 16 Feb 2003, Dave McGuire wrote:
> >    NO!  All avenues of investigation must be explored first.  One
> > wouldn't want to risk damaging such a highly capable, unbelievably
> > expensive, and incredibly rare machine as a Multia.
>
> You must be jesting. Rare? Possibly. Capable? Never... Unbelievably
> expensive? I paid $140 for my first, not realizing what an utter dog the

<foghorn surname=leghorn>
It's sarcasm, son.
</foghorn>

I'm all for laziness... I sent off eight bucks and will wait 3 more days
to get a Cisco console connector kit so I don't have to get two pins
connected in a $3 headshell from Fry's. But for someone who actually has
used a soldering iron in the last ten years it's probably worth going to
the trouble of trying it. Takes less time than watching the hamsters spin
here on rescue, right? :)

Worst case, Sridhar, I have a spare Multia here I'd sell you if you
liquify yours.

Rob