[rescue] Multia Question

Kris Kirby kris at catonic.net
Sat Feb 15 13:55:39 CST 2003

On Fri, 14 Feb 2003 vance at neurotica.com wrote:
> I know for a fact the fan works fine with the thermistor wire cut.

I actually cut my wire[s] with the power on (I have two multias). The
thing went from quiet to full-speed. One of them has another fan bolted to
the existing one but it's a 24V fan [only one I could find :(] and it's
powered from the 12V rails -- both of them. :-/

They need that wire cut, and supplimental cooling, that's for certain.

--
Kris Kirby, KE4AHR  <kris at nospam.catonic.net>  TGIFreeBSD IM: 'KrisBSD'
                    "BIG BROTHER IS WATCHING YOU!"