[rescue] SMC truly blows... even on Ultra 1/170

Jonathan C. Patschke jp at celestrion.net
Sat Feb 15 12:03:55 CST 2003

On 15 Feb 2003, Koyote wrote:

> yeah, I got hooked on it back in the Navy (WP 5.1 for X-windows)

Is there a clone of WordPerfect for DOS that runs on Unix?  I loved the
DOS version but hated the Windows/X11 version.  I've toyed in the back
of my mind with a WordPerfect for DOS workalike that generated LaTeX
output, but I'd never have the time to work on something like that.

--
Jonathan Patschke  *)  "It's not about who's right and who's wrong...
Thorndale, TX      (*   it's about who works for the government and who