[rescue] SMC truly blows... even on Ultra 1/170

Frank Van Damme frank.vandamme at student.kuleuven.ac.be
Fri Feb 14 17:00:24 CST 2003

On Friday 14 February 2003 22:56, Koyote wrote:
> (and, fwiw, this is exactly why I no longer use debian. I feel like I'm
> walking into Johhny Ashcroft's pentecostal church wearing a red devil
> suit when I go to a local lug meeting- I got *yelled* at for running
> something other than debian on my sparcbook.)

I am currently installing Debian on my sparcbook :-)

Had some trouble to get remote booting working (always fun to see tftpd
segfault because of a wrong line in inetd.conf) but installation goes pretty
smooth now.

What do you run on your sparcbook? Is it a 32 or 64 bitter?

--
Frank Van Damme
http://www.openstandaarden.be