[rescue] Re: Sun 20 cases being thrown away in Florida

Robert Novak rnovak at indyramp.com
Fri Feb 14 16:05:13 CST 2003

On Fri, 14 Feb 2003, Dave McGuire wrote:

> >> Hey, Dave. Now that your car's working you can lay the
> >> smack down on this fool.
> >>
> >    You might have some sympathy on the assupmtion that he's simply run
> > out of
> > storage space
>
>    Bullshit.  These machines are tiny.

Go get 'em then.

I can't help thinking that at some point, some things aren't worth saving.
OR at least not worth going out of your way to save. I wouldn't drive an
hour to save a pile of empty sun4m systems, unless I knew someone who
needed them at the time.

No reason to threaten or whine at the guy just because he's getting rid of
something you can probably find THOUSANDS of elsewhere. If he were junking
an i486 or a Sun 1, sure. But is anybody running SHORT on ss20 chassis?

Rob