[rescue] Sun 20 cases being thrown away in Florida

William Enestvedt Will.Enestvedt at jwu.edu
Fri Feb 14 14:58:45 CST 2003

> > If anyone lives near there... think about it...
>
> Hey, Dave. Now that your car's working you can lay the
> smack down on this fool.

   You might have some sympathy on the assupmtion that he's simply run out of
storage space -- but temper that with consideration that the guy's AOL screen
name is dangerously close to the word "diarrhea":

> David Rhea
> David Rhea Computers
> [ ddrrhea at aol.com ]

   Your path is clear; drive safely.
-wde
P.S. I had an hour-long phone call with three Sun guys this morning, and they
talked up SMC pretty high. Refreshingly, the one who knew the most seemed to
sound a little guilty about pushing it, and hemmed & hawed a lot about how
hard it would be to get support while they trained up the Support call staffs.
Mmm-hmmm...
--
Will Enestvedt
UNIX System Administrator