[rescue] AT&T 3b1 Starlan software

Steve Hatle shatle at nfldinet.com
Fri Feb 14 08:24:23 CST 2003

On 2/14/03 5:24 AM, "vance at neurotica.com" <vance at neurotica.com> wrote:

> That hot blonde execu-chick also played Supergirl.
>
> Supergirl uses a 3B1.  8-)

That would be Helen Slater. Don't ask me how I know that- I never saw either
movie.  .  .

Back to 3B1's- there were a number of them that could be seen on "Miami
Vice" when they were in the police station.

Hey - Crockett and Tubbs use 3B1's :-)

A tire retailer I worked for a lifetime ago used 3B1's as POS terminals with
UUCP connections back to the 3B2/600 (named "Mother") back at corp HQ.

The 3B2 and a bunch of 3B1's "devolved" to me when we upgraded to our
StarServerE and with PC's running SCO out in the field.  They've all moved
on, though I miss the 3B2, especially with my blit terminal and the cool
windowing you could do with it.

Steve