[rescue] needing to rescue a monitor, help?

Jeffrey Nonken jeff_work at nonken.net
Thu Feb 13 13:13:13 CST 2003

I had one with a TRS-80 that I used to own. Since I've given away the TRS-80,
I don't really have a use for the monitor.

Of course, you're probably trying to fix up a TRS-80 that some scum sent you
without a monitor.

Amazing coincidence, that.

Unfortunately, I've thrown away the monitor, since I don't need it any more,
seeing as how I've given away the TRS-80 that I was using it for.

Bwah hah hah! Just kidding. I threw it away because it was broken. Otherwise
probably would have shipped it with the computer.

I've got an old Mitsubishi monitor that has composite in... don't get too
excited, it's pretty beat up and I don't want to give it away anyway. But my
point is that you might be able to find another PC monitor that has composite
in. This one needs an RCA-to-BNC adaptor, but you can get those at Radio
Shack. Or maybe I'll just ship you mine if you need it, nice gold-plated job,
I probably will never miss it. Think I've somehow ended up with two of them
anyway.