[rescue] ST15150{N|WC} firmware?

rescue at sunhelp.org rescue at sunhelp.org
Thu Feb 13 08:11:40 CST 2003

To return to an earlier part of the thread:

> > I'm currently tinkering with a bunch of above mentioned
> > buggers and would
> > like to put them all on a "decent" firmware level to see if
> > that would solve
> > some problems I'm experiencing with getting some of them to run...
> >
> > Does anyone happen to have firmware images for these
> > drives?

> Aye - I could use the same for
>
> ST19171W(WC) drives

See http://www.nu2.nu/scsitool/ and contact the author (contact
info on his site).  I believe he has the firmware images you need,
plus his program will allow you to download the firmware without
needing to use the Windows utility (he has a bootable floppy image
available).  If all else fails then drop me a line and I may have
them (downloaded from him--he asks that you contact him for
download information).   'twould be better to contact Bart--he's
*very* responsive and helpful.

IMO, SCSITool is "good food".
<JPournelle>
Highly recommended.