[rescue] sparc sparcs

Lionel Peterson lionel4287 at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 12 21:40:51 CST 2003

> On Wed, 12 Feb 2003 01:22:56 +0100
> Frank Van Damme <frank.vandamme at student.kuleuven.ac.be> wrote:
>
> > > Would you pay $14 for an SS/2?
> >
> > Yes! Actually I would.

I was at Anysystem.com today, picking up an E250, and saw a nice
U1-170e system with creator framebuffer, 18 Gig HD and 512 Meg RAM that
sold for $74 on ebay.

It was being shipped to Switzerland(!)...

BTW, my Anysystem.com experience was great, I'll have details after I
test out the machine I got (2x 300 MHz CPUs, 512 Meg, CD & 6x 18 Gig HD
- they upgraded my drives to 18 Gig from 9 Gigs in the original sale!
Also, bought an 18 Gig Unipack for $35, it included a new-in-bac 68 pin
SCS cable and terminator, and the techs spent 15 minutes scrubbing off
the stickers before they would let me leave with it. Highly
recommended.)...

=====
Lionel

http://shopping.yahoo.com