[rescue] Help! need IRIX OS for Indigo 2 and Iris Indigo

harold haroldkarl at juno.com
Tue Feb 11 10:50:37 CST 2003

With the talk of 13w3 and SGI/Sun monitors, I tried several Sun monitors on  my neglected SGI boxen (Iris Indigo and Indigo 2)... the Iris seems to have a bad nvram>> can't set TOD clock (another story) but the Indigo 2 atleast gave me the start up box.
Now I need a version of IRIX suitable for these beasts. I would trade my left ... oh well, nobody would want that anyway... but, for a full set of cds, I would trade a full Sun U1 or U2 if necessary.  Cash would be a problem.

Related to the above problem, this green sync.... I have seen 13w3 adapters with switches, anybody have a spare?  Just asking.

thanks,
Harold Berninghausen