[rescue] Sun memo regarding Java

Andrew Weiss ajwdsp at cloud9.net
Tue Feb 11 08:23:48 CST 2003

Yes... ! let's hear it for Smit and on a slightly related note... the
FreeBSD ports collection... god I love this system... Step 1. make install
&& make clean, Step 2... there is no step 2.

I love how it exits the directory and enters every other dependency
directory and installs and compiles those programs as well as needed.
Beautiful

Andrew