[rescue] GDM-20E21

Asher Black asher at greenmanreview.com
Fri Feb 7 03:03:22 CST 2003

Hello,

I have a  GDM-20E21 and an HD15 male to male cable. I want it to work on
a pc with a Radeon 9000 Pro or an Nvidia TNT2 card. I've read
conflicting information, some people saying I need a sync-on-green
adapter and/or a fixed frequency video card, some saying I don't.

I do know when I plug this monitor to the 9000 Pro or the TNT2 I get
nothing but a green light. No image on the screen. Same when I try it as
the second monitor on my laptop and boot fully into Win2K w. the laptop
screen, but driving the Sun (green light, but no image).

Would you help? I need to know if this monitor can be used on a pc w.
ordinary video cards and a hd15-hd15 cable?

Thank you.

- Asher Black