[rescue] laserjet

Gregory Leblanc gleblanc at linuxweasel.com
Fri Feb 7 15:05:37 CST 2003

On Thu, 2003-02-06 at 22:24, rescue-request at sunhelp.org wrote:
> From: Koyote <koyote at koyote.cx>
> Subject: [rescue] laserjet
> Date: 06 Feb 2003 20:38:57 -0800

> Today, my hunt for more ink led me to a $20 *tested and working* LJ3
> PCL5, with 10/T.... sort of a shocking price for something that prints
> cleanly and has a decent toner cart.

Err, is this just a plain LaserJet III ?  Actually, I can't recall any
of the LJ3 models with internal network print servers.  They're great
machines though, and I think new toner carts are still available from
HP.

> Now I'm looking for docs so I can fiugre out the specifics of this
> model- anyone know where some PDFs be buried?  hp.com doesn't seem to
> have anything on a rough and reayd search.

If the info scott posted isn't enough, let me know, I think I've still
got a service manual for these around.

> now I need a duplexer......

I'd expect that to run at least as much as the printer.  :)
	Greg

[demime 1.01b removed an attachment of type application/pgp-signature which had a name of signature.asc]