[rescue] laserjet

Andrew Weiss ajwdsp at cloud9.net
Fri Feb 7 10:56:16 CST 2003

Yes...

best thing to do is get the HP Printer Installer Software for Solaris
and set up tftp on a Sun.  This is how I configured mine.  That card is
tricky but once it works it works fine.  Make sure you set up
everything right.  It's a bit confusing to set up postscript with the
cartridge (gotta read script comments properly)

Andrew