[rescue] TRS-80 Model III - any interest?

Jeffrey Nonken jeff_work at nonken.net
Wed Feb 5 12:28:44 CST 2003

Yeah, well, I have a garage and a basement full of "stuff..." and then you
give me two SPARCs, a couple old laptops, and a pile of stuff to go with
them.
I just wanted to return the favor. :)

I'm not sure if Blanche has yet noticed the 6-foot rack I have (broken down)
in the garage... but since she hasn't handed me any divorce papers, I figure
she either hasn't seen it, didn't figure out what it was, or has decided to
forgive me yet again.

But it's just the perfect era rack to put my rescued Dynaco stuff into, all
brown and brass stuff.