[rescue] Re: e: IBM RS/6k 48P

Robert Novak rnovak at indyramp.com
Tue Feb 4 20:11:43 CST 2003

On Tue, 4 Feb 2003, Eric Webb wrote:

> > > http://cgi.ebay.de/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3400240136&category=807
>
> Ooohhh... droolish.  I could say I own an SP2 (kinda) :)
>
> How much eez zat in zee US bux?

Current bid  EUR 55.00 (approx. US $59.33 )
			Starting bid EUR 1.00 (approx. US $1.08 )

Change the .de to .com and it will convert (and translate at least the
ebay bits--description you're on your own for).

Babelfish to the rescue, kinda...

----====----

In each machine are still various maps inserted. Evidently in the
pictures, network maps, FDDI maps, SCSI maps, etc.....  Screws and div.
Installation material participates examined, but not for completeness

All machine in very good optical and technical condition. They were waited
to last by IBM. Now they were exchanged for Winterhawks Wide Nodes. All
machines are offered and packed on a Pallete. No einzelverkauf. Transport
is accomplished only by bold ones & nail. It takes place door door a
transport. That is the safest method.

They have interest in other devices? you do not ask a problem us. The
company WB-Systems specialized in IBM RS6000, Sun and Cisco. In addition,
special wishes are gladly fulfilled.