[rescue] Re: TRS-80 Model III - any interest?

rescue at sunhelp.org rescue at sunhelp.org
Tue Feb 4 16:40:13 CST 2003

>    I have a Model 4 too...but I want to get a full set of models 1-4
> before they dry up.  I worshipped them as a kid.

Mmm.  Model 1, Level 1, 4K.  By the time we'd finished building the
expansion interface (soldering chips onto a PCB...woohoo!) it was a
Level II with 48K.  I've since owned watches with more horsepower
and memory.  I'll have to see whether my parents still have any of
the stable of I/III/IV/CoCo RatShack stuff we once had--I think they've
still got the Model 100 but my father seems to want to keep that
after all.

  --Rip