Using stuff we rescue ... was Re: [rescue] de-racking RL02s?

David Holland dholland at woh.rr.com
Tue Feb 4 09:56:31 CST 2003

DMCA issues will probably prohibit me from saying much more than:

FlexLM is generally regarded as a fairly crappy license manager if you
know anything about assembler/machine code for a given platform.
(Particularly in the Unix space)

I'm not advocating anything here, but if you've ever had a production
application down at 2:00am due to a fub'd license file, you can quickly
find out just how crappy it is.

David