[rescue] de-racking RL02s?

Bill Bradford mrbill at mrbill.net
Mon Feb 3 12:53:53 CST 2003

On Mon, Feb 03, 2003 at 01:31:56PM -0500, Patrick Giagnocavo +1.717.201.3366 wrote:
> Since Bill didn't scrap it, but made sure it did go somewhere it could
> be well treated, the machine is still in "rescue" state rather than
> "scrapped" state.

Exactly.  I REFUSE to scrap stuff (well, I tossed a cardcage from a 4/6x0MP
a couple years ago, but only after trying for A YEAR to give it away; I still
have the power supplies if anybody needs one..).

> Bill, is it "time to move" in your case?

No - just "time to spend time on things other than computers now and then".

Bill

--
bill bradford
mrbill at mrbill.net