[rescue] de-racking RL02s?

Bill Bradford mrbill at mrbill.net
Mon Feb 3 12:31:38 CST 2003

On Mon, Feb 03, 2003 at 01:09:43PM -0500, James wrote:
> Thanks. I was thinking it needed power. Haven't had more than 15 minutes
> with the PDP 11/23 since I got it. This needs major rectification.

I committed a mortal sin this weekend; I swapped a racked 11/23, two
RL01s, and two RL01 disk packs with RT-11 v4.x, for a nice 4-port Belkin
PS2/USB KVM switch...

this: http://www.pdp11.org/minc/01-18-03/MVC-003F.JPG
for this: http://catalog.belkin.com/IWCatProductPage.process?Product_Id=122102

The PDP stuff went to a good home, though.  I just dont have time (or really,
space) for much of it anymore.  Still have two RL02s here in a short rack;
they're (minus the rack) going to Dave McGuire envetually.

Bill

--
bill bradford
mrbill at mrbill.net