[rescue] The HP D250

Andrew Weiss ajwdsp at cloud9.net
Mon Feb 3 10:15:18 CST 2003

----- Original Message -----
From: "Michael Still" <MikeS at McBurney.com>
To: "'The Rescue List'" <rescue at sunhelp.org>
Sent: Monday, February 03, 2003 10:46 AM
Subject: RE: [rescue] The HP D250

> Yes.  The PDU is a "dumb" device (just wire).  There is no smarts in it.
> I've never used a D box but a guy I just asked has and says that it's auto
> switching.

I would assume the power switch is dumb too... though the 230V and 120 V
versions have different part numbers for the rack.  Should I just swap out
each fan with a 120V tubeaxial instead (cost-effective), or just get a small
converter of some sort for just the fan tray... yes I'm being pedantic but I
want to use everything in the rack.

Andrew