[rescue] The HP D250

William Enestvedt Will.Enestvedt at jwu.edu
Mon Feb 3 09:03:51 CST 2003

Andrew Weiss is quoted out of context as writing:

> I would really like to actually run the cage fans and strip.

   Yeah, it's supposed to be a great way to lose weight at home -- it's huge
on the West Cost, I hear, replacing cardioboxing and tae-bo or whatever that
was -- and a lot of college students find it a good way to make decent money.
Better than "mounting robots" like that guy Josh did, anyhow, and you get to
write things that start, "I never thought I would get my letter published"...
-wde
--
Will Enestvedt
UNIX System Administrator