[rescue] USB to serial bridge

Matthew Braun mjbraun at enteract.com
Mon Feb 3 00:57:28 CST 2003

I have a TiBook which also is lacking a serial port and I'm using a
Keyspan (http://www.keyspan.com/products/homepage-Serial.spml) "High
Speed" serial adapter (http://www.keyspan.com/products/usb/USA19W/). It
works great and is compatible with Windows, OS X, Linux, and Pocket PC.

I've used it to serial into a NetBSD box, as well as for syncing my
Palm V and have no complaints at all. As always, YMMV, but I like it.